I can't believe it is February already, where did January go?? I thought I would kick start the year with a bucket list of things I want to achieve in 2016. So here it goes...
1) Be more organised - I plan to buy an organiser to help plan my days, so that I feel like I have been productive at the end of each day!
2) Drink more water so that my skin stays hydrated.
3) Go to zip world in Snowdonia - I really want to go zip lining and trampolining in the underground caves.
4) Flyboarding - I plan to do this when we're on holiday in Majorca
5) Go surfing - Ok, so I don't mean proper surfing but I plan on going to the wave house in Majorca.
6) Visit cuevas del drach - Lake Martel is hidden within the caves, its considered to be one of the largest subterranean lakes in the world!
7) Go on more days out with the family - walks, Chester Zoo, Cbeebies land at alton towers, Mattel play Liverpool
8) Learn to speak Spanish (I feel this one won't be achievable but i'd be happy if I could learn a few phrases)
9) Bake more with the girls
10) Start exercise routine - I plan on joining my local hotel gym
Have you got a bucket list or new years resolution? Let me know what yours are in the comments.
Wish me luck!